Later today, a client is coming to our class! Exciting, isn’t it?
We were given a small gist of what’s in store concerning the first project. We students are set to design our own individual logos for a company that we don’t know about just yet. Our client will give us the details, but over the weekend, I had to brainstorm at least ten questions to ask the person during their presentation.
- What is the goal of this company? The intent? What do they do?
- What is this company’s base? Who are they aiming for in particular?
- What aesthetic does the company want for their logo and overall look?
- What is this company’s history?
- Is this company a smaller, more local company? Or something bigger?
- What kind of reception does the company get? How are their annual results?
- Does the company have a new aim? Will they want to pursue a different direction to go along with their new logo?
- What kind of presence does this company have on social media?
- What kind of advertising does this company specialize in?
- Does this company have any affiliates?
Let’s see how it goes…